We hope you enjoy your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please let us know. Returns are accepted if received within 30 days of purchase, with proof of purchase. Refunds or exchanges are allowed. Refunds will be given using original payment methods or store credit, if preferred. There is no return on altered or custom items. Please read the following instructions to better understand our return process.
Preparing Your Item for Return to The Wedding Ring Shop
Merchandise must be received within 30 days of purchase in its original condition with proof of purchase to be eligible for returns. The Wedding Ring Shop will cover and insure returns of
totaling more than $500.
We ask you plan accordingly when shipping your item, or simply visit our store to complete the return.
• Ensure that your item is in its original condition, with all packaging and documentation. Incomplete returns missing documentation or returns of merchandise in a used or a lesser condition then when it was originally shipped will not be accepted.
• Custom or altered (re-sized, mounted, etc.) merchandise are not eligible for returns.
• Contact The Wedding Ring Shop and your sales consultant to inform them that you’d like to return an item purchased.
• Securely package your item in its original packing materials. We recommend that you do not write “The Wedding Ring Shop” anywhere on the box for security reasons.
• We highly encourage insuring your return shipment for its full purchase. The Wedding Ring Shop is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. Insuring the shipment through the carrier of your returns is precautionary measure we highly recommend. The Wedding Ring Shop will cover and insure returns of totaling more than $500.
• Please allow The Wedding Ring Shop and your bank ample time for credit to appear in your account. Refunds of $1,000 USD or higher via bank wire can take between 7 to 10 business days to process after the return is taken in. We are very thankful for the large volume of orders received during the holiday season, but this may also cause processing times to be extended.